ICC is a charity duly registered with the Canada Revenue Agency. As a non-profit organization recognized by the Canada Revenue Agency, all donations are eligible for a tax receipt. A receipt will be issued for any donation of $10 or more. All donations are used to deal with Renovations, Current Bills (Electricity, A/C, Water, etc), Iftar & Suhuur during Ramadan, Eid Services, funeral services and other charities
Simple and Secure Payment
Options: Masjid, Zakat Al Mal – Sadaqa, Zakat Al Fitr, Iftar
PAYMENT BY CHECK
Please make all checks payable to ICC and send to:
5905 Grande Allee
Brossard, QC J4Z 3G4
The recipient’s email.
Please send, if necessary, the password to the same address
– Sign in to online banking on your phone or computer.
– Select the Interac e-Transfer or Send Money option.
– Recipient email: firstname.lastname@example.org
– Select a security question and note the answer.
– Please indicate the use of your donation (Masjid, Iftar, Zakat Al Mal, Zakat Al Fitr) in the Message box.
– Send another email to the same address with the answer to the security question.
– Please include your mailing address if you would like a tax receipt for 2023.