The ICC has been given permission to perform and register marriages among Muslims.
Couples who wish to marry are required to kindly follow these guidelines and to bring the following original documents:
1. Birth Certificate (required)
2. Passport and or Citizenship Card
3. If Divorced, Divorce Certificate
4. In Case Of Death, Death Certificate
5. Other Documents If Needed
6. Fees: a check of $300 under the ICC’s name.
7. Spouses should provide their phone numbers and e-mail addresses on the Form.
8. Witnesses’ names should be mentioned in the form, and copies of their IDs and addresses with phone numbers be provided along with the file.
9. Date of marriage must be provided by the parties, which should be at least a month later.
10. All of the above must be handed over to the Imam at least a month before the proposed date of marriage.