Jumu’ah and daily prayers will take place at the ICC, effective Monday June 22, 2020 in-sha Allah with a maximum of 50 people only
We must all follow the following rules, as the safety of all attendees, volunteers and staff is our highest priority.
- Anyone experiencing illness or symptoms of illness such as cough, fever or runny nose should NOT attend the prayers in the Masjid, in order to protect others from being sick.
- Attendees are required to bring their own prayer mats.
- Attendees are required to bring and wear a face maskat all times inside the center.
- Attendees are required to bring a plastic bag for their shoes and keep the shoes with them. The shoe racks will NOT be available.
- Attendees should make wudhu before coming to the center.
- Bathrooms and ablution facilities will be closed at this phase of the reopening of the Masjid.
- Doors open 10 minutes before each prayer. Please disinfect your hands with the sanitizing liquid at the entrance of the Masjid.
- Attendees must always maintain a social distance of 2m from others, whether in the parking lot, entrances, exits, or during the prayer. They should not shake hands and/or hug one another.
- Please remain seated in your prayer spot and please do NOT wander from your spot.
- Masjid will be open for Fardh prayers only. Please pray the Sunnah at home. Please leave the Masjid immediately after the prayer is over.
- Doors will be locked at the Iqama time.
- The Iqamah time for the five daily prayers are the following: Fajr: 20 minutes after Adhan, Dhuhr: 13:30, Asr: 17:30, Maghreb: 10 minutes after Adhan, Isha: 5 minutes after Adhan.
- At this stage of the reopening, only 18 to 69 years old can come to the Masjid.
- Two Jumu’ah prayers will be held in-sha Allah: 1st at 1:00pm 2nd at 2:00pm
- Doors will open 30 minutes before Friday prayers begin. Please arrive early.
- Once the maximum limit of 50 people is reached no one will be allowed in the parking lot.
Votre patience, votre compréhension et votre soutien sont grandement appréciés et importants pour la sécurité de tous. Qu’Allah vous récompense tous.